Tuesday, February 8, 2011

5 months and a promise

IMG_9650


Hello, dear readers! Have you given up on me yet? If no, then thank you!

My little girl turns 5 months old today. These have been the roughest, busiest and most wonderful five months of my life, but then anyone who has kids could have told me that, right? We are becoming pretty good friends, and this weekend, I asked her to help me make a Kahlua chocolate Bundt cake for you all. She said "agugu," which I think means "Ok, as long as you feed me." HM.

But we're still going to make the chocolate cake, so look out for it next week!

11 comments:

Tina V. said...

Your baby girl has the most beautiful eyes ever :)
Looking forward to seeing that cake next week :))

Julia said...

Understand you completely, I am in the same shoes. Just 4 months behind:)

Les rêves d'une boulangère (Brittany) said...

She's gorgeous!!!!!!

Jennifurla said...

She is gorgeous, I am looking forward to you coming back...I always am checking here

Momof1 said...

she's beautiful! Kids are a lot of work, but worth it, aren't they? = )
Hope to see that cake next week!

El said...

What a cute little cherub. Can't wait for the cake!

Mariel said...

Awww... Irene, she's beautiful! So adorable.

RamblingTart said...

Oh she is scrumptious!! :-) I DO miss you and your lovely posts, but I know this little miss is heaps more important. :-) Will be looking forward to that delectable cake. :-)

Jane said...

Dear Irene,
She looks like the world's happiest and most content baby girl. And, come to think of it, you sound just the same way (happy and content, that is, in grown-up mom form!). Looking forward to your cake post! So glad you finally have a few moments to bake again.
Warmly,
:) Jane

The Food Librarian said...

She is simply the most beautiful baby around! Soo cute.

Marigold Houseware Boutique said...

I love this picture. She's so precious :)