Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dear Peg

Thank you so much for being such a loyal reader of this blog. This month marks a year since I started Confessions of a Tart, and the best present I can think of is knowing that through blogging, I have made the acquaintance of so many wonderful people who enrich my life by sharing with me their recipes, their support and their friendship. This home-made vanilla extract is for you (I hope you enjoy the extra spike of rum).

Much love and gratitude to you all for reading,
Irene

4 comments:

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

happy first blog anniversary irene!

thisoldbroad said...

This sounds great, can't wait to try. Thank you for posting it. ;o}

Cathy - wheresmydamnanswer said...

Happy Anniversary !! What a great accomplishment!!! Vanilla Extract looks great!!

Peg said...

I love your commentary & photos, Irene, and I can't wait to try the vanilla extract!

Thank you!

Peg